Need high quality audio but don’t have access to recording facilities?
I have my own high spec, full broadcast quality recording studio, lovingly nicknamed ‘The Padded Cell’, which was custom-built to provide crystal clear, broadcast quality audio.
We can link up for directed sessions via ISDN, Source Connect, ipDTL and Skype…
or I can record undirected and send the resulting audio back to you, whichever you’d prefer.
That walnut desk is my baby. Forget to use a coaster at your own risk.
- Fully sound-treated isolation booth
- Microphone: Neumann U87ai and TLM 103
- Mixing desk: Mackie 1402 VLZ4
- Mic preamp: Universal Audio 710 Twin-finity
- Audio interface: Audient ID14
- Headphone amp: Presonus HP4
- Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT100
- ISDN: Prima 110 codec with Nicral Easycall TA
- Source Connect and ipDTL
- Skype with playback
- In-booth webcam
- Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm GMT/BST
- Evenings/weekends: By prior arrangement
I’m usually able to turn around recordings within 24hrs but if you have an urgent project then please get in touch for my up-to-date availability.